Thursday, October 18, 2007

what's your sign?

Ok, so I have this horoscope "widget" on my dashboard on my iBook and this is literally what my horoscope was today:

"Its all about the finishing touches today. Completion should be on your mind, including everything from major work projects to small personal tasks. Finish making those travel plans now - before it's too late. There are new experiences waiting for you, but you won't have the time to explore them fully unless you clear off your plate. Make room for adventure!"

Is this a freaking JOKE??? How weird. I´ve been stressing so hard about break and this stupid presentation for my Art History class that I was actually thinking of coming home from Venice early, thus screwing up the playdate I had planned with that sweetheart Jen who I met in Capri since she's going to be in Venice this weekend too, but thanks to this trivial piece of astrological doo-doo, I am now ready to accept that I am going to engage in the minimum amount of planning necessary for both my break and my presentation so I can throughly enjoy Venice this weekend. YAY! I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: